Compassion Community Clinic
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
- There is one God, Who always has been and Who always will be, existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Bible is God’s message to people. The Bible is true.
- God’s only Son is Jesus Christ. Jesus left heaven to be born on earth as a baby, live a perfect life, and die willingly on the Cross to take the punishment for the sin of every person. Jesus was buried but after three days He came alive and lives in Heaven.
- The only way to be right with God and go to heaven after dying on earth is to believe in and love Jesus Christ and accept God’s forgiveness.
- God desires that every person choose to believe in Jesus and receive the gift of everlasting life.
- The Holy Spirit lives within a believer. He empowers and motivates him/her to live a holy life and tell others about Jesus.
- Jesus Christ will return one day to earth as the King of Kings to reign and to judge every person according to their faith in Him
- God desires that we pray to Him and promises that He will answer in His way and time.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female.
- We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning and that marriage is sanctioned by God which joins one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to only occur between a man and a woman who are married to each other.
- We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
- We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity. Hateful and/or harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture nor the policies of Compassion Community Clinic.
- Volunteers are asked to sign our Statement of Faith with the knowledge that when he/she is working for CC clinic he/she agrees not to detract from or undermine the Statement of Faith.
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort."
2 Corinthians 1:3 NIV
Professional dental volunteers and other volunteers, many from Christian churches in our community, will provide basic dental care at no charge to uninsured, low-income adults in Northern Nevada. CC Clinic aims to assist our patients in attaining a healthier lifestyle through better oral health so they can avoid ending up in local hospital emergency rooms for dental pain management.
We are currently looking for more Office Assistants, Board Members, Prayer Partners and Dental Professionals. If you are full of compassion and would like to make a difference in our community, please click on the links bellow for the appropriate position for which you wish to apply.
Do you know someone who is retired or has a few hours a week that they might like to donate to CC Clinic? Whether they are dental or non-dental would you please tell them about our program?
Providing free adult dental care in Northern Nevada
Compassion Community Clinic
(Mailing address only)
6015 S. Virginia St, #E368
Reno, NV 89502